Question about 2002 Honda CR 125 R
Misses until it hit the powerband.
I would like a little more detail as to the problem, but here are a few things for you to check.
1. Check the spark plug for a good blue/white spark. The gap should be 0.7mm.
2. Is the jetting correct ? and inspect the position of the needle ( In which groove is the clip. 1 being the top and 5 the bottom).
3. I am presuming that the carb has been cleaned !
4. LONG SHOT ! Is the bike using gear oil?
5. Lastly check the condition of the reed valves.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Jan 14, 2015 | 2000 Yamaha V-Max
Jan 14, 2015 | Motorcycles
Mar 01, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Feb 22, 2009 | Suzuki RM 250 Motorcycles
Jun 15, 2017 | Motorcycles
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: