Question about 2002 Honda CR 125 R
Misses until it hit the powerband.
I would like a little more detail as to the problem, but here are a few things for you to check.
1. Check the spark plug for a good blue/white spark. The gap should be 0.7mm.
2. Is the jetting correct ? and inspect the position of the needle ( In which groove is the clip. 1 being the top and 5 the bottom).
3. I am presuming that the carb has been cleaned !
4. LONG SHOT ! Is the bike using gear oil?
5. Lastly check the condition of the reed valves.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2015 | 2000 Yamaha V-Max
Jan 14, 2015 | Motorcycles
Feb 02, 2014 | Yamaha YZ 250 Motorcycles
Oct 13, 2011 | 2003 Yamaha YZ 250
Feb 22, 2009 | Suzuki RM 250 Motorcycles
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: