Question about 2002 CCM RC 30
I have a ccm r30 650 supermoto and after about 3 mins when riding it cuts out any ideas many thanks. also i could not find the bike in product solution so i guessed. but it is an r30 650
Hi, Steve-o1982 the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
CCM 604e Iddle Supermoto General Visordown
Spoke too soon Randomly cutting out
CCM Spares 644 R30
Posted on Jan 24, 2016
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
One of the most popular tyres now is the Maxxis Goldspeed. These are great tyres and come in various compounds from street compound to ultra soft. Street Sports are a superb compromise for riders who don't compete on track. They deliver great performance and grip and are fantastic value for money. Same pattern as the race intermediates but manufactured with a road compound for extra mileage.,,
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
I have ROTAX engined 604 no spark at my spark plug, just found another site that says the same thing no spark changed every ignition/electrical part and nothing. then spotted small crack in flywheel magnet. i'm going to check mine weekend. worth a try. it says he was bumpin and it worked high revs. mine died when i put it in neutral after a serious thrash on an A road 1-5th gear wheelie :| fort id fried a piston ring but no spark is what i'll fix before i pull the bore apart. good luckk
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
if you are realy lucky and the bike wasn't going to fast and who ever was riding it pulled in the clutch quickly.. then you might get away with just a top end
but no two ways about it the engine has to come apart.... to do it properly special tools and knowlede required you will need to find a shop
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
SOURCE: clutch problem on ccm r30
firstly check your cable adjuster to make sure the gremlins havent taken the slack out during your absence some gouls think this is a funny prank to play if this checks out ok have you given it a decent period of time for the oil to warm up & the clutch to operate properly oil becomes sticky after standing for a period of time creating a film between the friction & steel plates causing clutch slip usualy this can be rectified by simply changing the oil & filter
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
SOURCE: I've recently had a problem
It is most likely fouled spark plugs. You can take them out and sand blast them, or buy new ones.
I had a CBR 954, and noticed that the spark plugs fouled out pretty easily because it runs so rich at startup (and I would shut it down during the 'warm up' phase).
Here is some more information for you:
What are signs or symptoms that spark plugs in a motorcycle need to be changed?
There are several things that could hint at bad plugs.
- Hard starting.
- Slight to severe hesitation when you give the bike some throttle.
- Stalling, especially when you give the throttle a good twist
- uneven idling (tends to zoom up, or down, or sputters)
- After running the bike for a little bit, take out one of the plugs. If the end of the plug is wet, its not firing, and it could be oil fouling the plug
- take a look at the color of the end of the plug -- if it is white, its running too hot, and it can cause misfires
- look at the same area, and if it is covered in black soot, it can be poor gas mixture and dirt in your tank causing it to foul
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2013 | CCM Motorcycles
Jan 21, 2013 | 2008 CCM 404DS Supermoto
Nov 20, 2012 | 2001 CCM 604 DS Supermoto
Apr 22, 2012 | 2007 CCM R30 Supermoto
Feb 27, 2012 | 2007 CCM R30 Supermoto
Jan 10, 2012 | CCM RC 30 Motorcycles
Jan 03, 2012 | 2003 CCM 604 DS Supermoto
Oct 11, 2010 | CCM RC 30 Motorcycles
Oct 09, 2009 | 2002 CCM 604 DS Supermoto
Aug 10, 2009 | CCM 604 DS Supermoto Motorcycles
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: