- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Ralph my guess is the reason you replaced the carburetor is still there unresolved and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
5. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
6. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
7. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
8. Faulty CKP or CMP, MAP, ETS, ATS, TPS, O2 sensor.
9. Intake air leak.
10. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
11. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
12. Vacuum line from intake manifold to fuel valve is broken, cracked, pinched, or missing.
13. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
14. Damaged carburetor.
15. Incorrect valve timing.
16. Weak or broken valve springs.
17. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day. http://mypitbike.ru/downloads/SSROwnersManual.pdf SSR Dirt Bikes Parts http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/partsdiagram/125cc%20BangEn%20Engine.pdf SSR 125cc pit bike fully upgraded
Hi, Ryanpilgram187 for this situation I would call my local dealer or reputable shop's service/parts department and inquire about any possible quick fix, answers, or parts inquiry. If necessary, transport your bike to the dealer or shop and have a professional technician take it for a test drive, if it is in running condition, and give you a written estimate of repairs and answer any specific questions you may have about your problem. For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. How much oil should shouldn leak out of my rear shock MTB GIO Orion 125cc 2010 Gio 125cc dirt bike
YZ series mx'rs dont have a lighting coil thus do not have a 12v supply.WR series do.(but they don't come in 125cc at least not here in Oz). Am not sure if WR 250 stator will fit(I very much doubt it).The best next suggestion is to check in MX magazines in advertising section uasually at rear of mag for stator repairers & ask them for advice.