Hi, Sean_mulhall here is how to reset/adjust Engine Service Interval (Wrench icon)
Upon selecting this item, there are two possibilities. If the Wrench icon is active, you will have the opportunity to clear it--proceed directly below. If the Wrench icon is not active, then skip over the next section to "CHANGE ENGINE SERVICE INTERVAL".RESET WRENCH ICON:
1. The display shows CLEAr and no.
2. Press and release SCROLL to alternate between no and yES.
3. Select yES if you wish to reset the wrench icon.
4. Press and hold SCROLL for 4 seconds.
5. WS appears in the display.
6. Release SCROLL.
If you selected no, you will not proceed to the next section; the display will revert to the Service Setup Menu.
CHANGE ENGINE SERVICE INTERVAL:
To get to this point, the Wrench icon must not be active or you just now reset it, as above.
1. The display now shows either CLK or km/h (or Mph).
2. The display now shows the number of hours between Wrench icon reminders. The factory setting is "0044".
3.The 2nd digit of the hours value will be blinking:
In addition, the display also shows the Oil Can icon above the word "OIL", and the "CLK" indicator is present. The presence of "CLK" indicates the interval occurs based on time (this can be altered for the Wrench icon, but not for the Oil Can icon).
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day
DOWNLOAD 2008 Aprilia Rs 125