Question about 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 W
1. Undo the two screws for the fuel tank (steering side, not seat side)
2. Lift tank, unplug all attachments to airbox.
3. Loosen screws on the left and right of airbox to loosen from the carbs and remove air filter box.
3. You should see four black 'things' with wires attached at the top of the engine - unplug wires and pull the black plugs out.
4. If possible, use compressed air to clean out the holes before attempting spark removal. Sand can sometimes get in there.
4. Insert spark plug socket in the holes to remove and replace.
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Under the tank, Under the airbox, These sparkplug caps have the coil built into them. pull them out and the plugs are at the bottom of the hole. You need a good sparkplug socket or use a magnet to get them out.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Lift up fuel tank and remove air box you will then see
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Apr 08, 2014 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 750 F (Katana)
Sep 15, 2011 | 1983 Suzuki GSX 750 ES
Jul 21, 2010 | 2001 Suzuki GSX 750 F (Katana)
Jun 27, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
May 27, 2010 | 1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750 WP
Nov 30, 2009 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 750 F (Katana)
Jul 11, 2009 | 1980 Suzuki GS 750 L
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: