Question about 2006 Honda CRF 150 F
I have a 2006 honda crf 150 I was riding then all of a sudden I heard sumthing like it breaks then my bike lost power and shut off@
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
11. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Fuel tank empty.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
16. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
17. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
18. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
19. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
2006 Honda crf150f no spark
CRF150F service manual repair 2003 2013 CRF150 Download Manuals Technical $15
Honda 2004 CRF150F Owner Manual
Posted on Oct 30, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CRF 150 Honda 2007 oil change
There are also 2 separate drains/fillers one for the transmission and the othe for the crankcase . The measure is 620 ml per side, although some guys run up to 700 ml on the transmission. 10W-40 is the correct weight for the engine side. On the trans side a Transmission specific oil in an 80W or 85W grade. Maxima Extra full synthetic is the best oil you can buy for the engine. Maxima MTL is the best for transmissions.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
i didn't know what year, so i chose 2004. see pic showing 2 bolts/nuts near the rear of the seat.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
The crankcase oil fill is the dipstick hole on the left side of the engine. It holds .73 quart. The right side fill plug is for the transmission oil. It holds .63 quart. You will need to drain the transmission oil and refill it with the correct amount of oil. The drain is located on the left lower crankcase. It is bolt/washer in the parts diagram of the link below. I recommend you purchase an owners manual or service manual for this bike as this is a high performance model that requires frequent maintenance.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | 2007 Honda CRF 150 F
Apr 27, 2014 | 2004 Honda CRF 150 F
Mar 29, 2014 | 2006 Honda CRF 250 R
Apr 09, 2013 | 2006 Honda CRF 150 F
Mar 16, 2013 | 2007 Honda CRF 150 F
Jan 14, 2012 | 2004 Honda CRF 150 F
Oct 11, 2009 | 2004 Honda CRF 100 F
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: