Question about 2003 BMW R 1150 RT (ABS)
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, if your headlight is not working, keeps burning out or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
3. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
4. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
5. Faulty ignition switch.
6. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
7. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
8. Weak charging alternator/generator.
9. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier, overcharging.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
2001 2004 BMW R1150RT Service Manual Moto Data Project
BMW Motorcycle Parts Fiche OEM BMW Motorcycle Parts online 1970 present BMW
Hints and advice for BMW bike motorcycle owners K1 K75 K100 K1100 bulb...
Posted on Dec 31, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2016 | Jonway Motorcycles
Sep 12, 2014 | 1991 Toyota MR2
Dec 04, 2012 | 1993 Lincoln Town Car
Jan 25, 2012 | Lincoln Mark V Cars & Trucks
Nov 28, 2011 | 2004 Honda Accord
Mar 30, 2010 | 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Jan 16, 2010 | 2005 Kia Sedona
Nov 24, 2017 | Motorcycles
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: