Question about 2007 Aprilia RS 125
Can u plz help me and could u tell me what the prob is with my 2007 rs125 thx
Hi, Martin and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
DOWNLOAD 2007 Aprilia Rs 125
Posted on Oct 27, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
these trucks are known for bad ignition switches in the steering colum. Look it up on youtube and you will see what I mean. If you are mechanicaly inept you could change it yourself.
Nov 29, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 10, 2010 | 2007 Aprilia RS 125
Nov 04, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 12, 2009 | Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 for PC
Jan 25, 2009 | 2008 Aprilia RS 125
Nov 15, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 10, 2008 | Alcatel One Touch C750 Cellular Phone
Aug 20, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: