Question about 2009 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion
Hi, Evangelos and the usual suspects are:
1. Engine oil level and SAE weight are too low or not circulating.
2. Insufficient or blocked air flow over the engine.
3. Heavy combustion chamber carbon deposits.
4. Ignition timing retarded due to faulty MAP, CKP, or CMP sensor.
5. Carburetor jetted too lean.
6. Leaking intake or exhaust valve.
7. Water coolant old or low change every two years.
8. Water pump failure.
9. Radiator clogged, cap loose or malfunctioning.
10. Radiator fans not coming on.
11. Clutch slipping, brakes dragging, heavy load, towing a trailer etc.
12. Idling too long without moving.
13. For constant hot weather temperatures, mountain, or desert riding conditions consider adding an oil cooler and or cylinder head cooler.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Engine temperature Yamaha XJ6
Yamaha XJ600S 1992 Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha diversion Owner Manual
Posted on Feb 03, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Water Water Heaters
on Aug 17, 2010 | Refrigerators
May 11, 2017 | Hyundai Motor 2003 Sonata
Sep 03, 2011 | Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator
Dec 24, 2010 | Whirlpool MH1140XM Microwave Oven
Oct 19, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 30, 2008 | 1998 Audi A4
Apr 11, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 16, 2007 | Movincool Classic Plus 26 Air Conditioner
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: