Question about 1997 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle port, transfer ports, slow air jet clogged.
2. Idle adjusting screw set too low.
3. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
4. Pilot/slow fuel jet clogged.
5. Faulty accelerator pump.
6. Float level too low.
7. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
8. Carburetor bowl vent line clogged/blocked/pinched.
9. Fuel line to carburetor kinked or pinched.
10. Fuel filter clogged.
11. Intake manifold leak.
12. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
13. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
14. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
15. Multi carburetors not in sync.
16. Faulty fuel pump.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Starts choke but dies with little throttle
Bike idles perfect but dies when given the slightest amount of throttle 93...
Honda CB750F2 Owner Manual
Honda CB750F2 Service Manual
Posted on Jul 24, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi buddy on carb there 2 screws the big screw you need this is the idle screw you need to turn it in 1/4 of turns with bike started
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
you probley have a blocked main jet in the carb take it off and blow it out or take it to a bike shop and get the carb cleaned if you take it off your self they should only charge you about 0.5 hours labour
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2018 | 1996 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Jun 13, 2015 | Honda CB 750 Nighthawk Motorcycles
Jul 23, 2014 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Oct 01, 2013 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Apr 20, 2011 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Sep 26, 2010 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Aug 14, 2010 | 1997 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Feb 09, 2010 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
Jun 18, 2009 | 1992 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: