Question about 2007 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic
Hi Mike, and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap to close or to wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Damaged wire or loose connections at battery terminals,
ignition coil, or plug between ignition sensor and module.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust vale.
For a prime suspect please visit website below and good luck:
Big Twin Carb EFI DTC Intructions codes Harley Davidson Forums Harley...
Posted on May 13, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your bike's timing can only be adjusted through an interface to your ECM like the Screamin Eagle Race Tuner. Have you made any changes to the exhaust or intake? Have you added and aftermarket item like a Power Commander? changes in these areas could account for the problem you are having. hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King...
Oct 16, 2012 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King...
Jul 23, 2012 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLHRS - FLHRSI Road...
Jun 30, 2011 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King...
Jun 05, 2011 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
Sep 14, 2010 | 2006 Harley Davidson FLHR Road king
Jul 17, 2010 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLHR - FLHRCI Road...
May 18, 2009 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHR-FLHRI Road king
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: