Question about 2003 Harley Davidson FLHR Road king
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery.
2. Loose, corroded or broken battery cable.
3. Alternator not charging or below normal rates.
4. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
5. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Water or dirt in fuel system, carburetor or filter.
8. Fuel tank vent system plugged or gas cap not venting.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel valve vacuum line broken or carburator vent line closed off.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
For a prime suspect please visit website below. Good luck and have nice day.Harley Diagnostic Codes 04 to Present
Posted on Jun 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2005 dyna low rider shuts down
It must be something about oil pressure. Or there is massive oil leek so you are on low oil level again or something with oil pump or filter.
Posted on Aug 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXD - FXDI Dyna Super...
May 11, 2014 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDWGI Dyna Wide...
Aug 24, 2013 | 2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
Mar 15, 2013 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDWG - FXDWGI Dyna...
Jan 20, 2013 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDL - FXDLI Dyna Low...
Aug 20, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDWG - FXDWGI Dyna...
May 20, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDL - FXDLI Dyna Low...
Oct 19, 2009 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXD - FXDI Dyna Super...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: