Question about 2009 Yamaha Vino Classic
When accelerating from stop the engine lulls as though it is going to die(but doesn't die) then i open the throddle wider and it takes off but only slowly and gradually
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables misaligned or misrouted.
2. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system.
3. Intake system air leak.
4. Vacuum piston malfunction.
5. Pinholes or torn diaphragm.
6. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
7. Plugged bowl vent or overflow.
8. Fuel level in bowl too low.
9. Restricted fuel supply passages.
10. Plugged jets or passages.
11. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
12. The enrichner valve not seated or leaking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
2002 50cc Yamaha Vino Stalling on Acceleration 49ccScoot com Scooter Forums
What is wrong with my scooter
Yamaha YJ50RAP Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha VINO YJ50RAP Owner Manual
Posted on Feb 04, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2015 | 2009 Genuine Scooter Buddy 125
Feb 16, 2014 | Yamaha G5 Motorcycles
Dec 16, 2012 | 2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture
Oct 03, 2012 | 2006 Yamaha Vino 125
Aug 30, 2011 | 2009 Yamaha Vino 125
Jul 17, 2011 | Yamaha Vino 125 Motorcycles
Jul 05, 2011 | Honda Shadow 125 Motorcycles
Nov 01, 2009 | Razor Dirt Quad Bike
Jul 19, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha V Star Custom
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: