Question about 1991 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
I can push start it
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
CAGIVA FRECCIA c12r
Cagiva 125 12 Freccia 1990
Cagiva 1989 Freccia 125 C10 12 Anniversary Service Manual ENG pdf
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Dec 31, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: bike loses power
and although it runs fine most of the time it has cut out 3 times for no apparent reason - it just loses power and then won't re-start for a few minutes. The only likely explanation seems to be carb icing - there's nothing obviously wrong with the bike otherwise. Someone told me 2 strokes don't get carb icing but that makes no sense to me. Can anyone tell me whether these bikes are prone to carb icing and if so what I can do about it?,carb icing is maybe a factor but i doubt it.ive worked on all kinda bikes for 20 years and have rebuilt a freecia last year.freccias are fickle fings so i would suggest that u make sure the fundementals are correct first.i,e float hieght, condition of carb and jets.check coorect grade of plug and ht lead & cap.cagiva do reccomend in cold weather to add a little two stroke oil in the fuel tank so this may suggest a link to carb icing.if the above checks out ok and u still have problems then it could be time to check electrical side of things.also and i know im going on like an old fart but is your piston \ bore ok.? realy advise you change piston evry 6k miles. ,,,
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2012 | 1990 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
Jun 01, 2012 | Cagiva Freccia C 12 R Motorcycles
Aug 20, 2011 | 1990 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
May 25, 2010 | 1991 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
Aug 11, 2009 | Cagiva Freccia C 12 R Motorcycles
Jun 30, 2009 | 1991 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
Nov 10, 2008 | 1990 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
Nov 10, 2008 | 1991 Cagiva Freccia C 12 R
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: