Question about 2002 CCM RC 30
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. A severely drained battery.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Faulty main circuit breaker and or connections.
4. Faulty ignition coil and or connections.
5. Faulty spark plug, oil or gas fouled, wrong heat range or service type, wrong gap, loose in the cylinder head, broken electrode or insulator.
6. Faulty spark plug cables, leaking or broken, internal damage.
7. Faulty ignition module, switch, CKP, MAP, CMP, sensor and or any connector in the ignition circuit could have corroded, loose, or broken pins/sockets
8. Burnt exhaust valve or air leak in the exhaust system.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Should be backfiring so much Fuelling
CCM Spares 644 R30
Posted on Jan 24, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2014 | CCM SR-40 Motorcycles
May 06, 2014 | CCM Motorcycles
Feb 03, 2013 | CCM Motorcycles
Jan 15, 2013 | CCM RC 30 Motorcycles
Nov 04, 2012 | 2002 CCM RC 30
Feb 25, 2012 | 2007 CCM 644 DS Dual Sport
Feb 21, 2012 | CCM Motorcycles
Jan 31, 2012 | 2007 CCM 644 DS Dual Sport
Jun 25, 2011 | 2007 CCM 644 DS Dual Sport
May 30, 2011 | 2007 CCM 644 DS Dual Sport
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: