Question about 2009 Big Bear Choppers Venom ProStreet 100 Carb
Hi, Jeff and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
2. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
3. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
4. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
5. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
6. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
7. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
8. Faulty CKP or CMP, MAP, ETS, ATS, TPS, O2 sensor.
9. Intake air leak.
10. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
11. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
12. Vacuum line from intake manifold to fuel valve is broken, cracked, pinched, or missing.
13. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
14. Damaged carburetor.
15. Incorrect valve timing.
16. Weak or broken valve springs.
17. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below and for specific information or questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Good luck and have nice a day.
Front Cylinder misfires Rough Idle sputters and dies
113 cylinder misfire Page 2 Club Chopper Forums
Big Bear Venom Prostreet
Posted on Jun 25, 2016
Hey bro, I'm having the same problem hit me up and lets get thinking. firstname.lastname@example.org I got a 2003 venom doing the same.
Posted on Jun 24, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2017 | Water Garden
Feb 04, 2016 | 2006 Suzuki Forenza
Oct 18, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2015 | 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jan 16, 2014 | 1995 Geo Tracker
Apr 28, 2010 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Feb 26, 2009 | Mach Speed VENOM V2DP Motherboard
Nov 18, 2017 | Motorcycles
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: