Question about 2005 Yamaha Zuma
It will not start
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Tip over sensor needs a reset.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
10. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
11. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
ZUMAFORUMS NET View topic Help my zuma 50cc won start anymore
Yamaha Zuma won start
Yamaha YW50P Service Manual
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha ZUMA YW50T Owner Manual
Posted on Feb 06, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2014 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Jan 22, 2014 | 2012 Yamaha Zuma 50F
Aug 22, 2013 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Oct 05, 2012 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
May 12, 2012 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Mar 06, 2012 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Sep 04, 2011 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Jul 21, 2011 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
Oct 12, 2010 | 2005 Yamaha Zuma
May 21, 2018 | Motorcycles
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: