Question about 1998 Yamaha YZF-R1
Plz reply on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Hendrik this a carburetor issue and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables misaligned or misrouted.
2. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system.
3. Intake system air leak.
4. Vacuum piston malfunction.
5. Pinholes or torn diaphragm.
6. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
7. Plugged bowl vent or overflow.
8. Fuel level in bowl too low.
9. Restricted fuel supply passages.
10. Plugged jets or passages.
11. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
12. The enrichner valve not seated or leaking.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
YZF600R Idle Problem Rev Problem
1998 1999 Yamaha YZF R1 Service Manual R1 Moto Data Project
OEM parts for Yamaha
Posted on Aug 24, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 10, 2014 | Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycles
Jun 06, 2012 | Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycles
May 26, 2012 | 1998 Yamaha YZF-R1
Nov 10, 2009 | 2003 BMW F 650 Dakar
Jun 04, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Continental
May 05, 2009 | 1999 Yamaha YZF-R1
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: