Question about 2008 Cpi Aragon 50 GP Paddock
I was driving my bike cut out i tried to start it but there was a clicking noise coming from it now it wont start any suggestions?
Hi, Jamie the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
My scooter shut off while driving any ideas what it could be scooters
View topic My scooter will not start Cars Bikes Motoring Andalucia com...
CPI Scooter Parts Racing Planet USA
CPI Aragon 50 GP Paddock 2008
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jan 31, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Motorcycles
Dec 30, 2015 | Motorcycles
Feb 15, 2014 | Cpi Motorcycles
Sep 05, 2013 | 2009 Cpi Formula R 50
Aug 20, 2013 | 2006 Cpi Aragon 50
Feb 20, 2013 | 2007 Cpi Aragon GP
Jul 18, 2011 | 2005 Cpi GTR 50
Jul 16, 2011 | Cpi DT 50 R Motorcycles
Jun 24, 2011 | 2009 Cpi Aragon GP 50
May 22, 2010 | 2000 Honda CBR 600 F(4)Y
Jul 22, 2018 | Motorcycles
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: