Question about 2005 Buell Blast
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition and leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module, and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intake air leak.
8. Water, dirt, or rust in the fuel system, carburetor and/or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor.
12. Loose, dirty, or corroded ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and/or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damaged intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below, and for specific information or questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and have nice a day.
Buell Service Manuals PDF Download
TWIN Motorcycles Buell parts
2001 Buell Blast Owners Operators Owner Manual Factory 2001 eBay
Posted on Jan 09, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
check valve clearances, and low voltage can cause backfire, battery voltage should rise when revved, use a digital multy meter
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2014 | 1979 Harley Davidson XLS 1000
Sep 20, 2012 | 1994 Volkswagen Passat
Feb 22, 2011 | 1982 Yamaha XJ 650
Jan 29, 2010 | Garden
Nov 09, 2009 | 2004 Yamaha Road Star
Oct 13, 2009 | 2002 Yamaha TT-R 125 L
Sep 16, 2009 | Garden
Aug 01, 2009 | Light Outboard Motor Boat Bass Fishing...
Mar 31, 2009 | 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria
Mar 02, 2009 | Northstar Generator 20 Hp, 13,000 Watt,...
Oct 31, 2017 | Motorcycles
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: