Question about 2004 Harley Davidson FLTRI Road Glide
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, for more information about your question please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice day.
Uninstall remove Install replace front fairing speakers on Harley Davidson...
Posted on Jun 27, 2015
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a thing that acts like a pop rivit tool only it puts a threaded nut in the hole. Ask at your full service Ace Hardware store or other fine retailer in your area.
I think this will solve your trouble. You may have to drill out what is in there now.
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
well you can please follow the below steps -
Remove the Fairing - 1. Unscrew all seven outer fairing fasteners using a Torx driver. These screws are located on the inner fairing near the windshield, the speakers, and the handlebar clamps.
2. Stand in front of the motorcycle. Tilt the outer fairing toward you and hold it firmly. Reach in and disconnect the wire connectors for the headlight assembly by hand.
3. Move the fairing to a work bench to continue the procedure.
Change the Headlights - 1. Remove the wire harness connectors from the back of each headlight that need replacement. Turn the plastic retainer counterclockwise by hand to remove each bulb from its housing.
2. Install the new headlight bulb or bulbs, with each bulb's wider ears on the bulb back plates oriented toward the top. Screw in the plastic retainer rings by hand.
3. Connect the headlight wire harness connectors to the back of each headlight.
4. Move the fairing back to the motorcycle. Reinstall the fairing, battery and seat in reverse order.
Please post comments if you need more help or information.........
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2013 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
Mar 20, 2013 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide
Nov 30, 2012 | 2006 Harley Davidson FXDCI Dyna Super...
Jul 12, 2012 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
Jan 04, 2012 | Harley Davidson FLTRI Road Glide...
Feb 01, 2011 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
May 24, 2010 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
Mar 17, 2010 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLTRI Road Glide
Mar 14, 2010 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
Jan 09, 2010 | 2005 Harley Davidson FLTRI Road Glide
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: