Tip & How-To about 2006 Hero Honda Splendor+
1) when something is accelerating is opposing wind resistance in square times so it is recommended by experiences that one should go with 35-40 to get exact efficiency of your motorcycle in higher speeds the air resistance plays major role for decreasing mileage and performance of motorcycles.
2) avoid sudden acceleration and short braking. both degrades not only performance but also decreases reliability of engine.
3) try to use very less amount of brakes.
4) gentle increase in throttle will help you to achieve best efficiency.
5) manufacturer are so wise that they marked speedometer with proper gear selection for particular speed. if that will followed the life of engine, mileage, reliability etc. issues never overcome
i am using a second hand splendor of 2003 model from last three years clocked 22000km. though it was used bike i clocked it total of 58000km, i had never faced any engine related problem, any mileage or performance related, or any breakdown only some aesthetics got broken or scratched, not even default brake liners tires and chain sprockets are changed they all are in good running condition expect rear tyre. i am still getting 80-85 km pl in city but its true that i am using petrol from only one petrol-pump.
Posted by marq... on
Jan 25, 2016 | Vespa Motorcycles
Dec 25, 2010 | 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Sep 30, 2010 | 2007 Bajaj Pulsar 150
Oct 16, 2009 | Fossil Batman Rotor Style Automatic...
Oct 08, 2008 | 2004 Kia Optima
1,501 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!