Senior SQL Server DBA 6ya
The largest product help site in the world is defining the new way to deliver product help from the touch of your phone. We recently launched our new marketplace offering, 6ya. Our mission is to ease frustration, and we recognize that providing our users with a delightful experience is crucial to our success.
We have an immediate need for a well-seasoned DBA who will take part in both the infrastructure side, providing solutions and oversight, as well as the application side, developing new products.
What You Need To Know/Have
- Minimum of 5 years experience as applicative and infrastructure DBA in production environment.
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server (2008 - 2012).
- Database design and development experience.
- Strong experience with DB troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- Strong technical skills including: Log shipping; Partitioning; Mirroring; Clustering; Materialized views; Replications; AG.
- Team player with good social and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a DBA for large scale and high traffic web applications.
- Experience with SSRS & SSIS.
- Experience with Cube.
- Experience with TFS.
About the Company
6ya seamlessly connects consumers with product experts to help us make more informed decisions during every part of a product's life-cycle, from buying to installing, operating, upgrading and replacing. 6ya is the latest marketplace under the Fixya umbrella which provides a robust, built in distribution base of over 20 million members and strong financial backing. Check us out at www.6ya.com.
Or send email with resume to email@example.com