Air bag is fixed to the actual door,not your interior panel, make sure you remove the airbag badge also as there is a securing screw behind it as well as the three below the armrest,there is also a row of securing clips along the top edge but a good sharp tug is required.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it sounds like the window regulator may be bad. I would recommend removing and inspecting the regulator and motor. Also, before you remove the regulator, you can inspect the plastic retainers that hold the glass to the regulator. the retainers can be replaced without having to remove the regulator itself.
The fuel pump on a 3 series BMW is located under the rear seat. To access it you will need to remove the lower part of the rear seat by pulling it up. Then an oval shaped cover on the passengers side should become visible. Under this cover is the fuel pump. I would suggest taking the cover off and inspecting for signs of replaced parts. (new parts should be shiny ;)
I replaced mines not too long ago. I have a BMW 3281 -1999. I am not sure if the 2000 is much different. But hwat I did is as follows.
1. Remove the plastic covers.
2. Remove the nuts holding the wipers
3. To remove the assebly DO NOT pull straight up, but rather start pushing the wiper down against the spring loaded mechanism. Do it several times and you see that the assembly starts coming off. (this is the trick a learned, otherwise is it almost imposible to remove them).
4. Once replaced, put back together the assembly, nut and plactic cover. The whole job should take you like one hour.