I need to get an air intake hose (this is the hose that goes from the airbox to the inlet manifold) for a 2001 Hyundai Accent but I cant find the part number anywhere and I also don't know where to get one. Could anyone help at all?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is a sensor located on the air intake to your engine. It controls how much air your car pulls in for combustion. Following is the wiki definition:
The manifold absolute pressure sensor (MAP sensor) is one of the sensors used in an internal combustion engine\'s electronic control system. Engines that use a MAP sensor are typically fuel injected. The manifold absolute pressure sensor provides instantaneous manifold pressure information to the engine\'s electronic control unit (ECU - computer that runs the engine). The data is used to calculate air density and determine the engine\'s air mass flow rate, which in turn determines the required fuel metering for optimum combustion and influence the advance or retard of ignition timing.
1. Raise front of vehicle 2. Disconnect Negative Terminal of Battery 3. Remove Intake Air Box & Hose (air filter box) 4. Remove two 14mm starter bolts (transmission side) 5. Go under vehicle & disconnect starter wiring, then remove starter. Installation is reverse order of removal
Well first of all you may please follow the steps below -
1. Remove the upper radiator hose from the thermostat intake tube by loosening the retaining clip with a screwdriver. Slide the clip toward the radiator and pull the hose off the thermostat intake tube. 2. Remove the two 10-mm bolts that hold the thermostat intake tube onto the intake manifold of the Hyundai Accent. Pull the intake tube off the intake manifold and inspect it for cracks. If any cracks are present, then you need a new thermostat intake tube. 3. Pull the old thermostat and thermostat gasket off the engine with your hands and replace them both with new ones. The thermostat will be marked with "top." This end should stick out of the engine. 4. Place the thermostat intake tube back onto the intake manifold of the Hyundai Accent and bolt it back into place. 5. Slide the radiator hose back on to the thermostat intake tube and secure it in place with the retaining clip. A band clamp can be used in place of the retaining clip for extra clamping pressure. Post comments for further help or information............
On the 2818 holley there is a calibrated elbow on drivers side of carb about centre of the main body.This connects to oil filler stand pipe in front of intake.Fresh air hose goes from air cleaner to back of block where road draft tube used to be before PCV came along.
The calibrated elbow serves as PCV metered orifice.Be sure flame arrester screen is inside of air cleaner on fresh air connection.
IAT SENSOR IS MOUNTED INSIDE INTAKE AIR HOSE TO THE AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY. THE MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR IS ALSO MOUNTED TO THE INTAKE AIR HOSE OF THE AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY. O2 SENSORS LOCATION.YOU HAVE 2 # O2 SENSORS.YOU HAVE ONE THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD.THE OTHER SENSOR LOCATED DOWN AT THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER.
The MAF is mounted in the intake air hose of the air cleaner assembly. The MAF is mounted in the intake air hose of the air cleaner assembly. The
MAF is mounted in the intake air hose of the air cleaner assembly. On
some vehicles this sensor is combined wit the ATS sensor. The MAF is mounted in the intake air hose of the air cleaner assembly. This sensor is located in the air intake plenum assembly. It is combined with the IAT sensor. The MAF is mounted in the intake air hose of the air cleaner assembly. On some vehicles it is combined with the IAT sensor.