Question about 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
2. Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down.
4. Don’t take long, fifteen seconds max before the next step.
5. Press the AM/FM button
6. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
7. You now have a six or four-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 3 and the last three digits are from STEP 5
8 If you have a four digit number, it will show all four digits at the same time. Example 4523
do this and let me know the code and i will call gm and get your code in the morning
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
Use the hour button to set hour to ten o'clock, quickly set min to 11 so that the time is set at 10:11, then press the fm button, it should flash the letters sec it should come on if not ,try turning the radio off then on. you have to complete this within about 20 seconds or it won't work. info in manual under radio controls.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2016 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Oct 23, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
May 18, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Mar 15, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 23, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Jul 22, 2008 | 2002 Audi A6
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!