Re: Shaking with engine light and VSC Off lights turned...
If just found this on another forum:
A few days ago I started the Cruiser and had 4 indicators stay lit.
They were the CHECK ENGINE...SLIP INDICATOR..VSC TRAC..VSC OFF.
Didnt noticed any change in driving and 4-wheel drive is still working.
I removed the negative cable from the battery and the same indicator lights have NOT
come back. Everything is back to normal as far as warning lights go.
Should I take it in to the service center and have it checked.
Or should I wait to take it in, if it does it again?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. With the key off push the trip ODO button on the dash and hold it
2. While holding button insert key and turn to on position but do not start the truck
3. Wait till light flashes and then goes out, and that's it.
turn ignition to "on"; set your odomoter trip meter display to trip "A" turn off the ignition; hold down trip reset button while turning ignition back to "on" position; hold the button for around five more seconds until it shows a full display of zeroes (ex. "00000000") light should procede to turn off