Question about 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: add coolant 2002 s class
When engine cold , find coolant reservoir , usualy of white or yellowish container with black top and cap.
It has marks on it FULL and LOW.
Fill it up to FULL level and you done.
If it does'n have any coolant in there , then fill it up and run the engine for few minuts with open reservoir cap. Keep filling it up if level goes down , once it's stop or start to going up, close the cap and drive it around the block ,cause they have self bleeding cooling system.
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
Chevy as most GM cars usually needs Dex-cool antefreeze
But Peak is OK as it can be used to top-off any color of automotive antifreeze including green, yellow, orange, fuschia, blue and red
More info here
Also check the system for leaks. If you need to add coolant at least once a month there is a leak.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2016 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 09, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 07, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 31, 2012 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 24, 2012 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jun 05, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 18, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!