Question about Lincoln LS
P0775 FORD - Automatic Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid B Malfunction
- Faulty line pressure solenoid B valve
- Line pressure solenoid B valve harness or connectors
- Line pressure solenoid B valve circuit is open or shorted
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission Fluid P0735 FORD - Automatic Transmission Incorrect Fifth Gear Ratio Possible causes - Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Shift solenoids
- Transmission mechanical problems
- Transmission hydraulic control circuit
Posted on May 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2014 | 2006 Land Rover Range Rover
Jan 23, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 06, 2012 | 2003 Ford Explorer
Oct 14, 2012 | 1998 Hyundai Elantra
Feb 08, 2011 | 2002 Lincoln LS
Sep 02, 2010 | 2002 Land Rover Freelander
Aug 21, 2010 | 1998 Ford Explorer
Mar 29, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln LS
2,433 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!