Question about Audi TT
How to reset time & date on Audi A4 B5 facelift - with digital clock.
For time and date settings you should carry out follow instructions:
1. On the instrument cluster display you will find two small buttons at the bottom side. The left button is provided for time and date settings.
2. Pull the button once and you will see the "hour" number in pulse mode. Then turn the button finely on the right side step by step until you set up the "hour" number. When you finished the "hour" number setting you must pull once again the button until the "minute" number come in pulse mode.
3. Now turn the button finely on the right side step by step until you set up the "minute" number. When you finished the "minute" number setting you must pull once again the button until the "day" number come in pulse mode.
4. In the same mode you will set up also the "month" and the "year" numbers. After all settings you must waiting few seconds until display no more pulsing.
Service reset instructions:
1. Press and hold button [A] in the picture below.
2. Switch ignition ON.
3. The letters "SERVICE" will appear in the trip recorder display.
4. Release button [A].
5. Turn the button [B] to the left for approximately 2 seconds to reset the display.
For vehicles with Longlife Service QG1 type, the Service Interval Indicator can only be reset with the VAG or similar diagnostic tool connected to the data link connector of the car.
Posted on May 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 06, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 06, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Jun 02, 2010 | 2003 Dodge Intrepid
May 03, 2010 | 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Sep 11, 2009 | 2006 Volvo S60
Jul 22, 2009 | 2004 Volvo S60
Jul 16, 2009 | 1998 Honda Accord
Mar 11, 2009 | 2006 Volkswagen Passat
Dec 10, 2017 | Audi Cars & Trucks
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: