Question about 2005 Chrysler 300
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: i have a grand voyager
dont go through all the hassles of removing the door trim just take the terminal off the battery for about a minute then reconect again worked on mine good luck
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
I am having trouble also but I need to know how to disconnect the alarm. I would appreciate it if you could help me out seeing that you have disconnected yours. Thank you
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
YOUR WIRELESS CONTROL MODULE(SENTRY KEY MODULE)MAY BE ELECTRICALLY LOCKED UP..THERE IS A SERVICE BULLETIN FROM CHRYSLER..YOU CAN REMOVE IOD FUSE IN FUSEBLOCK(UNDERHOOD BEHIND AIR CLEANER..IGNITION OFF DRAW(IOD)THIS WILL RESET WIRELESS CONTROL MODULE AND VEHICLE SHOULD START AND LOCKS RESPOND AGAIN..IF IT DOES,THE WCM WILL HAVE TO BE REPLACED AND THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE BY DEALER
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2012 | 1999 Acura CL
Feb 10, 2011 | Ford Escort Cars & Trucks
Jun 10, 2010 | 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera
May 05, 2010 | 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 09, 2009 | 1993 Toyota Corolla
Jul 30, 2008 | 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
Jul 23, 2008 | Hyundai Tiburon Cars & Trucks
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!