Question about Nissan Armada
Sounds like you knocke the linkage loos the car connection the transmission to the shifter. You will have to get under the car and take a look.
Posted on May 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 07, 2012 | 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
Nov 24, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Armada
Apr 01, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Highlander
Apr 21, 2009 | 2004 Acura TL
Mar 15, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln Navigator
Mar 02, 2009 | 2003 Land Rover Discovery
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: