Question about 2002 Lincoln LS
Welcome to Fixya
1. Remove the air cleaner first....
2. Remove the bolt. (front of the bushing bracket on the right side)
3. Hoist the vehicle
4. Remove both tire and wheel assemblies
5. Remove the two pushpins, four bolts, and both splash shields(the side shields)
6. Remove the bolts and shield(the bottom shield)
7. Remove the bolts and position the water heater valve and bracket out of the way(these are the bolts right near the two bent hoses)
8. (NOTE: to ease removal of the right front bolt, remove it first). Remove the bolts and the Stabilizer brackets
9. Remove the stabilizer bushings
Reverse the above procedure. the bushings bolts are torqued to 41 lb-ft, The water heater bolts are 44lb-in, the stablizer bar links are 41lb-in.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on May 19, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2014 | 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Aug 17, 2010 | 2000 Hyundai Elantra
Jun 20, 2010 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Apr 29, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Mar 14, 2010 | 1992 Ford Explorer
Oct 02, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Jul 22, 2009 | 1999 Chrysler 300M
Jun 02, 2009 | 1986 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Mar 16, 2009 | 1991 Peugeot 405
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!