Question about 2004 Nissan Maxima
P0340 - Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction.
- Harness or connectors (The sensor circuit is open or shorted)
- Camshaft position sensor may be faulty
- Camshaft (Intake) may be damaged
- Starter motor may be faulty
- Starting system circuit
- Dead (Weak) battery Possible solution - Charge battery
- Repair harness or connector
- Replaced Camshaft Position Sensor.
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2014 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2014 | 2000 Dodge Durango
Feb 25, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 02, 2009 | 1999 Ford Escort
Mar 14, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Sebring
852 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!