Question about Saturn SL2
The motors on the Saturns are easiest to remove from under the car. You'll need to disconnect electrical, brakes, fuel and misc connections.
Undo the power unit (motor and trans) mounting bolts, and basically lift the car up off the motor.
The Saturn dealers have all of the special equipment for this. It is rather difficult as a "do it yourself job", but can be done.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2014 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Feb 08, 2011 | 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 19, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Dec 08, 2010 | 2001 GMC Jimmy
Prior to removing a wheel that is to be reused, clean any corrosion from the blower motor shaft to prevent damage to the wheel mounting shaft.
Blower motor cooling hose
Blower motor mounting plate
Sep 15, 2010 | 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis
Apr 15, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Oct 02, 2009 | 2000 GMC Yukon XL
Mar 31, 2009 | 2007 Ford E-350 Super Duty Length XLT
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: