Question about Ford F-150

1 Answer

Where does the pcv hose connect? i have it on vale cover can't find other connection

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 57 Answers

It is on intake or carbratior deping on car

Posted on Apr 04, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

99 sonoma with oil in intake, but this year has no pcv valva only internal baffeling in vale cover?

if u are sure ,it doesn't hv PCV,then u hv to check the vent hose,vacuum hose,it might be carbin built up eating the hose.see did they make any oil seperater in the system,it might be block it.try it & see how is it

Jan 28, 2014 | 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup

1 Answer

Where is the PCV valve located in the 1992 Cutlass Ciera?

In a valve cover (rocker cover). One cover may have a straight breather with a hose to it and the other will have the PCV valve with at least one hose connected to it.

Aug 27, 2011 | 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

1 Answer

Where is the pcv on my 1993 eagle talon?


Dec 28, 2010 | 1993 Eagle Talon

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve on a 1988 ford f250

PCV valve is in the valve cover with a hose connected to it. Pull the valve straight out of the cover and then remove the hose to replace. Any questions, please let us know.

Sep 15, 2010 | 1988 Ford F 250

1 Answer

Where does a pcv valve connect in a 2000 cadillac deville? I had to change my starter and I just need to know where the pcv valve connects

it is the small hose plugging into the top of one of the valve covers pull the hose itll have it inside the hose.

Apr 23, 2010 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille

1 Answer

Location of pcv valve on a 2000 chrysler concorde ?

PCV = Positive Crankcase Valve.
Look on top of your rear Valve Cover. There should should be a hose going onto the PCV that has a nut shaped base which is screwed into the Valve Cover.
First: remove the hose connection to the PCV.
Second: unscrew the PCV.

Jan 02, 2010 | 2000 Chrysler Concorde

1 Answer

Cant find pcv vale please help ware is it

PCV Valve is in the end of 1/2" or so size hose inserted into a rubber grommet in the top of one of the valve covers. I believe it's on the passenger side closest to the firewall.
If you have the 24 Valve engine, the PCV valve is on the drivers side of the engine compartment, if you're facing the front of the vehicle, just under the air intake hose. Its not directly on the engine but rather in line with the oil separator tube/hose. Follow the black accordion tube from the air cleaner to the throttle body valve. Place your hand on the bottom of the throttle body and you will find the PCV attached to two short rubber hoses. Hand access is limited, so you have to feel for the PCV and blindly remove the hoses from the PCV. Be patient, and allow time to finesse the new PCV onto both hoses. 
I recommend purchasing this molded new hose for a few dollars from your Ford dealer. They tend to clog or collapse after several years. The whole process can be done in 15 to 30 minutes and save you a lot.

Good luck and hope this helps. keep me posted 

May 29, 2009 | 1997 Ford Taurus

2 Answers

Location of a pcv valve on a 2005 honda accord

The general location mentioned is correct. However, unlike most PCV valves there is no hose connection to the valve. There is a single bolt that attachs the PCV valve to the valve cover. Loosen the bolt, then remove the PCV valve from the valve cover. It is inserted inside the valve cover. Very different from most PCV valves as far as attachment method to the valve cover.

Apr 08, 2009 | 2005 Honda Accord

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

95 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Ford Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5687 Answers

Are you a Ford Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides