Question about 1998 Chevrolet Blazer

1 Answer

What is the metal frame called on the front end that holds the grill and lights?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 4,669 Answers

The radiator support

Posted on Apr 02, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

Front end driver side, got hit from side. fender and grill total damage

Hi Alvaro:
Since there is no question, all I can do is offer advice.
1) Report the accident to the police.
2) Report the accident to your insurance agent.
3) Trust what your insuranc agent tells you.
Good luck, Hope no-one was injured.

Sep 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have 4 metal rods that I am not sure where they are placed in between slats for bed frame. How are they assembled?

these rods will be to hold the frame parallel and not allow the sides to spread out and drop the slats out. check for nuts if threaded or if the ends are bent then look for holes in the top of the frames

Dec 26, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

I need to remove the fans in a 1999 chrysler 300m?

If what you meant is the radiator cooling fans then the front mounting must be removed to access and replace. The radiator must be drained, the hose connection must be removed, you need access from below the car as it must be jacked up . Removal of the front end with good care is also needed.

Sep 30, 2011 | 1999 Chrysler 300M

1 Answer

I have a 2001 Vw Beetle. The front bumper grille

Your best bet is to call & speak directly to a VW parts dept & ask them. U can order whatever parts u need online & probably save $ but call & find out what parts u really need. If its needs a certain paint color only the dealer will be able to order the original parts or u may have to have it painted to your want. Good Luck

Mar 16, 2017 | 2001 Volkswagen Beetle

1 Answer

Need to get the headlamp assembly off a 2006 jeep grand cherokee how do I get it off?

1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable. 2. Remove the cover from over the top of the front lamp unit (1). (Refer to 08 - Electrical/8L - Lamps and Lighting/Lamps/Lighting - Exterior/UNIT, Front Lamp - Removal) . 3. Remove the grille from the front of the vehicle. (Refer to 23 - Body/Exterior/GRILLE - Removal) . 4. If the front lamp being serviced is on the same side of the vehicle as the engine fresh air intake tube, unsnap the air intake tube from the air cleaner housing and remove it from between the lamp and the radiator yoke hydroform. 5. Remove the three screws (3) that secure the two lower and the upper inboard lamp mounting brackets to the front end sheet metal. 6. If equipped, remove the push pin fastener (2) that secures the upper outboard lamp mounting bracket to the top of the radiator yoke hydroform. 7. The lower inboard lamp mounting bracket is captured between a metal mounting bracket on the top of the front frame crossmember and a tab of the plastic front fascia reinforcement. Push the tab of the front fascia reinforcement forward far enough for lamp mounting bracket clearance while maneuvering the lamp unit inboard during removal. 8. Pull the lamp away from the front of the vehicle far enough to access and disconnect the headlamp and dash wire harness connector (5) from the pigtail connector on the back of the lamp housing. 9. Remove the lamp unit from the vehicle.

Jul 17, 2009 | 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

Front bumper cover support

sounds like you need a new front end clip

May 03, 2009 | Chevrolet Impala Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

94 corolla headlights

Front facia? (plastic like front bumper area) or upper radiator support ? (metal, above radiator & in front of it.)

Feb 16, 2009 | 1994 Toyota Corolla

1 Answer

I dont know what is the name for the metal bar that holds the grill and radiator and latch support called

The radiator support usually runs along the front of the vehicle, just behind the grille. It is a metal bar or frame connected to both fenders and is made to hold and support the radiator. Also, the radiator support is designed to attach the mudguard skirts at their front borders. This vehicle component is often installed as a whole assembly. The complete radiator support assembly is composed of side support panel (RH or LH radiator support), upper tie bar (upper radiator support), lower crossmember (lower radiator support) and the hood latch support (center radiator support).

The radiator support is also known as core support since it supports the automobile’s radiator core. Other names for radiator support are front bulkhead or front panel. Aside from supporting the radiator, it also holds some other vehicle parts such as condenser and hood latch. The radiator support is typically assembled from mild steel hydroformed tube which is molded into a sturdy yet lightweight panel.

Jan 04, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

1 Answer

How do I change a front headlight.

Bad news. Gotta remove the bumper. Does not make logical sense but the geniuses in detroit/tokyo/hamburg seem to have their heads up their tailpipe.
Its a pain in the a$$ if you are looking for an easy fix. Otherwise take it to dealer and pay $150 per light and another $300 for labor. If you are mech gifted, (1) remove grill, (2) remove radiator top 'retainer' (looks like top of radiotr), (3) remove tublular 'braces' holding bumper onto frame in grill area, (4) climb under car and remove press in "rivets" holding bottom of bumper onto bottom of frame. Not sure what to do next.....

Dec 27, 2008 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chevrolet Experts


Level 3 Expert

75807 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22133 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8172 Answers

Are you a Chevrolet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides