Question about 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
sometimes you have to hold the lock and unlock at the same time and stand close to your jeep until the locks unlock and lock agian if that works then they are reset if not than try to change the batterys in one remote and retry
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
my GPS in my legacy is not working . i have get tin it recalibrate it and it works for about 15 to 20 mints then it goes crazy again. at one point it showed the car driving in the water when i was on the 287 west. how do i fix this ?
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Hold down the the lock and unlock buttons on the remote while by the vehicle for about 10 seconds this should reset the key fob.The locks may cycle but should correct the issue.
Posted on May 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2012 | 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Feb 21, 2011 | Chevrolet Suburban Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Dec 06, 2009 | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
Nov 23, 2009 | 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP Sedan
Oct 07, 2009 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jun 14, 2009 | 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Mar 11, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nov 08, 2008 | 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
1,016 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: