Here is how:
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Remove the door pad and inner moisture barrier.
- If working on the rear window of a sedan, remove the two upper screws securing the center channel. Remove the two lower bolts (in the door) securing the channel and remove it. On some cars, the two screws are concealed below the weatherstrip.
- For sedan rear doors, remove the quarter glass. The entire glass and rubber seal may be removed as an assembly from the door.
- Lower the door glass until the glass mounting bolts are accessible. One will be easily seen in the large access hole in the door; the other will appear in the smaller, round access hole. Remove the bolts.
- Stand next to the inside of the door. Tilt the door glass and remove it through the slot.
- On front doors, remove the bolts securing the front run channel, then remove the channel.
- Remove the regulator mounting bolts and remove the regulator. On later models, there are additional roller guide bolts to be removed. Mark the roller guide mounting bolts to ease window alignment later.
- For power windows, remove the motor from the regulator if desired.
The regulator gear will move suddenly when the motor is removed due to action of the large spring. Keep hands well clear.
TO INSTALL, REVERSE DIRECTIONS
Good Luck!! A HELPFUL - 4 THUMBS - rating for this solution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for using FixYa!!