Question about 2004 Cadillac CTS
This worked on my 04 CTS. This is a CTS without the GPS.
1) Turn key to On or Accy
2) Wait for the radio/clock display to load up.
3) Push the Tune/Select button at the lower right of the radio display. Nothing will appear to change.
4) There is a button to the right of the radio diplay with two horizontal lines on it. Push the lower of the two horizontal lines. The clock set option should appear.
5) Turn the Tune/Select button until the time is correct.
6) Push the Tune/Select button to lock the time in.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | 2004 Cadillac Escalade Esv
Dec 17, 2015 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Mar 30, 2013 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Jul 04, 2011 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Jun 18, 2011 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Sep 02, 2010 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Oct 09, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Jun 03, 2009 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
Apr 17, 2009 | 2008 Cadillac Cts
502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!