Question about Chevrolet C1500
1. take out the number one spark plug
2. i use a phillips screw driver, and put it in the spark plug hole
3. i use a long handled breaker bar with the correct socket on the fly wheel pulley
4. i turn the pully till the piston brings the screw driver up, and timing marks on pully read top dead center
5. this should bring the number one distributor position on the cap
6. if not you need to remove the distribitor and reinstall to correct mark
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 21, 2013 | 1990 Ford F150
Aug 18, 2011 | Chevrolet Chevy Cars & Trucks
Apr 06, 2011 | Chevrolet C1500 Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2011 | GMC V1500 Cars & Trucks
Mar 19, 2010 | 1994 Buick Roadmaster
Oct 17, 2008 | 2002 Kia Optima
Jun 30, 2008 | 1978 Ford Granada
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: