Question about 2000 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve located on a 2000 town and country

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 176 Answers

It is in an obscure location, near your throttle body.

Posted on Mar 27, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve in a 2004 chrysler town and country?

should be at the end of a hose running into valve cover

Aug 04, 2012 | 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Lockup solenoid on 2000 town and country where is located

Inside the transmission attached to the valve body.

May 24, 2012 | 2000 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Where do I locate the PCV Valve on a 2000 Town & Country 3.3 V6

Hi, look at the very top of the engine, there is a black hose that comes out of it on the top left side and bends backwards, then right and down. That hose is about 5/8 in diameter. Follw it and there it is. Its directly behind the very top of the engine. Remove that black hose and twist the hose out of the way.

May 13, 2011 | Chrysler Town and Country Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country

PCV valve location-2.4L engine

PCV valve location-3.3L and 3.8L engines

Nov 13, 2009 | 1999 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

The vehicle that I'm trying to replace the PVC valve on is a 2001 Chrysler T & C Limited w/ a 3.8 engine.

the pcv valve is located in the rear or right valve cover close to the fire wall. there will be a hose that runs from the pcv to the air inlet tube.

Sep 02, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Describe your 2002 Chrysler Town &

On the driver side of the intake plenum close to the throotle body is were your pcv valve is located :)

Aug 23, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

2003 Town & Country 3.3 L PCV valve location

It is on the rear valve cover. The hose that runs to it from the intake usually gets hard and brittle so be careful not to break it.

May 31, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer


that is considered acceptable by chrysler. how many miles on the van...ever had the pcv valve replaced

Jan 25, 2009 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

I have a bad PCV valve on a 2000 Town car.

Should be in the Passenger side valve cover.

have a look at this link so you know what your looking for, you'll have to scroll down page a ways.

Jan 23, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln Town Car

Not finding what you are looking for?
2000 Chrysler Town & Country Logo

Related Topics:

210 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

814 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides