Hello, to remove and replace the rear door try the following:
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery of your Chrysler LHS. You can accomplish this with an open end wrench, to prevent any injury or short in the electrical system as you are working on the door lock switch. Place the negative battery cable out of the way so it does not touch any metal parts.
2. Undo any screws that are holding the lower door panel to the door with a screwdriver. Unclip the plastic hold clips that are attached to the back of the panel by carefully pulling them away by hand.
3. Locate the electrical connector wires. These wires run behind the panel to the door arm rest and detach each wire connector by hand. Remember how the wires were attached so you can put them back the same way when it is time to reattach them.
4. Lower the door panel away from the door. Then, remove any screws holding the upper door panel in place. Remove the door handle pull cup that covers the door lock switch and door handle by carefully popping the cover off after you have removed the screws holding it in place.
5. Detach the upper door panel from the door. You can do this by pulling it away carefully from the plastic clips. Move the upper door panel out of the way and locate the door lock actuator switch. Remove the screws from the actuator switch that are holding it in place and disconnect the electrical wires attached to the back of the switch.
6. Replace the old door lock actuator switch with a new one. This replacement can occur by connecting the electrical wires to the back of the new switch and reattaching the switch to the door frame with screws. Put the upper door panel back in place, securing it to the door frame with plastic clips and screws.
7. Reattach the door handle pull cup to the upper door panel with screws. Then, put the lower door panel in place and reattach the electrical wires to the window switches underneath the armrest. Attach the lower door panel to the door frame with plastic clips and screws.
8. Attach the negative battery cable to the Chrysler LHS battery with the open end wrench.