Question about 2002 BMW 3 Series
Welcome to Fixya
There are couple of things you need to check for car no start problem. This could be Fuel problem, electrical problem or other sources. It would be better if you have diagnostic scan tool and get the error code for us to give you correct solution for your problem. Anyway, here's a link for your reference regarding car no start diagnosis. I'm pretty much sure that BMW guys can detect and fix the problem of your vehicle.
Please let me know if you have any questions and clarifications.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Component check sequence
2. Inertia fuel shut-off (IFS) switch
3. Electrical connections - engine / battery
4. Ignition system
5. Fuel pressure / delivery rate / fuel pressure regulator
6. Fuses / fuel pump relay / engine control relay / relay module / fuel pump
7. Condition of fuel / fuel filter
8. Air intake system / vacuum system - leaks
9. Engine compression
10. Engine management system - connections / wiring
12. Volume Air Flow (VAF) sensor / Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
13. Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
14. Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor / Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor
15. Exhaust system / catalytic converter
16. Engine Control Module (ECM)
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2014 | 1998 BMW 318i Automatic
Jun 09, 2010 | 1994 BMW 3 Series
Nov 08, 2009 | 1994 BMW 3 Series
Apr 28, 2009 | BMW 318 Cars & Trucks
Apr 25, 2009 | 1994 BMW 3 Series
Aug 08, 2008 | 1996 BMW 318
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: