Question about Ford Mustang
1. check for a vacuum leak / bad -cracked hose.
2. check chock and chock linkage.
3. check carb butterflies are free to move fully.
4. check all carb linkage is free when you have your "cold air intake" on and the intake is clear and not obstructed.
5. how dose it run with out the "cold air intake" ?
6. did anything fall into the carb while making the repair?
Posted on Mar 25, 2011
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 10, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 05, 2017 | 2008 Ford Mustang GT
May 31, 2011 | Mitsubishi Lancer Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2010 | 2006 Ford Mustang
Jan 07, 2010 | 2006 Ford Mustang
Aug 31, 2009 | 2001 Ford Mustang
Jul 24, 2009 | 2005 Ford Mustang
Jun 02, 2009 | 1994 Ford Mustang
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: