Question about 2004 Lincoln Navigator
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HID Bulb Replacement
A transient high tension (25,000 V ) occurs at the bulb sockets of the high intensity discharge (HID) lamps when the combination light switch is turned ON, it may cause serious electrical shock or electrocution if you do not observe the cautions below.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
SOURCE: changing headlight 300m
lift the hood. the light are down behind the light assembly. simply turn large black ring and it will come out. be carefull not to touch the glass on the new one. oil from your skin will cause it to prematurely fail.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
SOURCE: Audi TT HID bulb needs replacing
You can change the bulb easily yourself in about five minutes, especially on the passenger side. You may want to disconnect the battery, though I don't know if that is necessary. You may also want to handle the bulbs wearing latex or nitrile gloves so as to not get your skin oil on the glass.
1. Remove the decorative cover that conceals the Coolant reservior. There is a single philips screw near the firewall that holds the cover down.
2. Find the back of the headlight and pull the metal wire clip that holds the back of the headlight cover toward the engine. Remove the cover.
3. Look inside and find the back of the HID bulb--it will be toward the outside fender. Twist the connector until it separates.
4. There is a retainer ring that holds the bulb in. Again, twist that until it comes loose. The bulb should come right out.
5, Put the new bulb in, noticing the notch is on top. Also, attach the retainer ring. It is marked "Top" to help orient it. Reattach the connector with a twist.
6. Make sure everything is firmly in place. Reconnect your battery and test the lights. Finish putting anything else back on.
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
if you buy the kit its very easy you remove the bulbs and replace them with HID bulbs and connect the power box on each side to the light bulb original plug and the plug from box connects to the light.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2014 | 2004 Lincoln Navigator
Mar 06, 2017 | 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
Jan 11, 2014 | Chevrolet Malibu Cars & Trucks
Dec 24, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Mar 01, 2012 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 08, 2011 | 2004 Lincoln Navigator
Oct 28, 2009 | 2003 Lincoln Navigator
Aug 22, 2009 | 2005 Audi TT
Feb 13, 2009 | 2004 Acura TL
Aug 11, 2016 | 2004 Lincoln Navigator
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: