Question about Audi A3
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
SOURCE: i have a grand voyager
dont go through all the hassles of removing the door trim just take the terminal off the battery for about a minute then reconect again worked on mine good luck
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
SOURCE: Audi A4 (A3) Boot won't open
if unable to turn key in boot then you will have to drop the seats down inside and climb in. remove the rear door panel and move the release mechanism manually. Make sure the vac pipes are connected and the mechanism isnt siezed.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
will your passenger door open with the key and is it just one side that your windows are not working or both. if its just one side it might be your regulator motor in the door thats not working if its both it might be your central locking pump usually in the boot. however if both of them are working fine it could be that your key needs reprogrammed however i think the 1st 2 are more likely to be the problem.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2010 | 1998 Audi A4
Jan 23, 2010 | 1996 Audi A4
Jun 24, 2009 | 2002 Audi A4
Jun 01, 2009 | 1997 Audi A6
Nov 21, 2008 | 2006 Audi A3
Sep 17, 2008 | 2001 Volkswagen Golf
Jul 30, 2008 | 2004 Chrysler Voyager
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: