Question about 1993 Nissan Maxima
1991-94 Nissan Maxima key less entry reprogramming:
1. The *original code found on the gold box under the glove compartment by the left kicker panel
(there should be 3 sets of codes on the gold box the code u want begins with the letter F and has 7 digits.) (_EXAMPLE_ F# S1234567 )
2. Close and lock all of the doors,
enter the 7 digit code ( make sure you have your key in your pocket not inside any key hole).
3. Once the code is entered correctly you will hear a long beep.
While the beep is sounding ... ENTER your NEW 4 digit code, (you will then hear random beeps)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Do not touch anything until the beeping stops.
________After the beep is over______
4. Type: S or ST (Clear) and the New 4 digit code and the door will open automatically.
~~~~~~~> NOW YOUR DONE YOUR CODE HAS BEEN RESET.
5. If you forget your new code. Just enter the original one and start all over.
Its really simple I hope it helps...............
Posted on Jul 03, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2012 | 1992 Nissan Maxima
Apr 09, 2012 | 1991 Nissan Maxima
Sep 08, 2010 | 1992 Nissan Maxima
May 12, 2010 | 1994 Nissan Maxima
Sep 20, 2009 | 1992 Nissan Maxima
Aug 08, 2009 | 1992 Nissan Maxima
Jun 04, 2009 | 1994 Nissan Maxima
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: