Question about Toyota RAV4
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Close all vehicle doors, LOCK doors using drivers side switch.
Insert key all the way into the ignition, (do not turn) remove key.
Repeat this step 5 times. (6 total)
Hazards should flash to indicate program mode.
Press any button on transmitter to be programmed, hazards should flash to indicate successfull program.
*For additional remotes, cycle drivers door lock UNLOCK, LOCK, press any button on remote, hazards should flash. Repeat step as necessary.
Ignition ON, (engine off) ignition OFF, UNLOCK using drivers side switch, test remotes.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
SOURCE: reprogram keyless entry system
1991-94 Nissan Maxima key less entry reprogramming procedure:
1. Enter the *original code found under the dashboard.
(*the code begins with the letter F and has 7 digits)
2. Close the doors and lock all of the doors,
enter the 7 digit code ( make sure you have your key in hand).
3. Once the code is entered correctly you will hear a long beep ♪ ♫.
While the beep ♪ ♫ is sounding ... ENTER your NEW 4 digit code, (you will then hear random beeps ♪ ♫)
Do not touch anything until the beeping ♪ ♫ stops.
4. To open the doors, the front windows and the trunk,
type: S(Clear) and the New 4 digit code and the door will open automatically.
5. IF by any chance you forget your new code. Just enter the original one and start all over.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Followed your recommendation of holding the valet (red) button for 6 seconds. It deactivated the alarm system and I was able to start the vehicle. This solution saved me from buying another key from the dealership (139$) and a programming charge of (100$). And not to mention the time saved from towing the vehicle to the dealership. I can't thank you enough for time and money saved with this valuable service. Will be signing up with your service when I get back from Orlando.
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2013 | 2003 Toyota Highlander
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
Feb 19, 2010 | 1996 Toyota RAV4
Aug 18, 2009 | 2001 Toyota RAV4
Jul 24, 2009 | 2007 Toyota RAV4
Mar 21, 2009 | 1997 Toyota Avalon
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!