Question about 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
First here are some must do's
1, take pictures before you start and during removeal so you know where everything goes, don't rely on your memory it won't work.
2. You must make sure to keep the openings covered so there is no moisture drawn into the system.
3. You will have to flush the system backwards with refrigerant flushing compound bought at any auto parts store.
4. you will have to replace the reciver dryer or accumalator as well if you don't you will waste time and money.
5. if you don't have a vachum pump you will have to take it to a shop to get it pumped down before rechargeing or it won't get cold.
6. If you want a good guide go to http://www.alldata.com and get a subscription for your car and read all information on AC system.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sep 01, 2011 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Aug 08, 2011 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Aug 03, 2011 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Aug 04, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jul 31, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jun 01, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Aug 12, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 26, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nov 23, 2016 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
756 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!